Nakekela seeks to demonstrate the love of Jesus to people in Tweefontein G, KwaMhlanga, who are infected and affected by HIV/AIDS by caring for terminally and chronically ill people with in and outpatient care; and providing training and counselling that strengthens families and increases health seeking behavior in the community. Therefore, we are looking for a Biblical counsellor who will joint out team to help God's people.
,Nakekela Christian Community Centre Association
(Care-Centre for terminally ill patients)
Registration Number: 092-054-NPO
PBO Registration 930040184
BIBLICAL COUNSELLOR REQUIRED
Nakekela seeks to demonstrate the love of Jesus to people in Tweefontein G, KwaMhlanga, who are infected and affected by HIV/AIDS by caring for terminally and chronically ill people with in and outpatient care; and providing training and counselling that strengthens families and increases health seeking behavior in the community.
Nakekela Christian Community Centre Association is seeking for a qualified and experienced Biblical Counsellor who will provide clinical counselling based on biblical principles and, in support of biblical doctrine, be able to address general counselling issues across a broad range of clients. These include being able to help clients with issues such as dealing with stress, loss of loved ones, grief, trauma, conflict resolution, anger, abuse, anxiety management, marital issues, family problems, behavioural and emotional issues and understand the client’s contextual and cultural background. Refer clients to other treatment providers when appropriate, such as medical doctors and/or psychiatrists for medication management or therapists for individual therapy.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate with clients in prayer as requested by the clients and/or families
• Provide spiritual assessment and support to health care professional staff
• Provide a common spiritual bridge for clients who are facing challenging issues with their health care and need support in decision making
• Provide spiritual support and education to client’s families
• Provide spiritual support based on a Christian perspective
• Teach clients principles related to Christianity when issues come up regarding health care and health decision making
• Assist clients by providing spiritual support and education when they are faced with issues related to death and dying
• Provide counselling in marital issues and family problems.
• Demonstrate faith in Jesus Christ as defined by the Bible and lived consistently through a godly lifestyle with active participation in a Christian church.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office programs
• Sensitivity and discernment, Empathy, genuine heart and compassion for others
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Grade 12 cert and Degree or Diploma in counselling (or close related field) from an accredited academic institution
• Driver's License is preferred.
• Demonstrate organizational and planning skills, timeliness, information gathering and monitoring skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent communication skills and excellent listener.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures.
• Be willing to work normal hours proactively under pressure and at times on evenings and other days as necessary.
Candidates may directly walk-in to bring their CVs with their relevant documents attached or email to the General Manger Mr A Sibanyoni / Admin coordinator Mpumi at email@example.com
For more info contact 013 945 6861.
CLOSING DATE: 25 January 2023. 16:00
NB: Normal working hours: 8:00 – 16:00, Mon - Thurs
Salary will be negotiated.
Check out our latest news! We try to update regularly so that you can see how God is working here with us.