Nakekela seeks to demonstrate the love of Jesus to people in Tweefontein G, KwaMhlanga, who are infected and affected by HIV/AIDS by:
• caring for terminally and chronically ill people with in and out patient care;
• providing training and counselling that strengthens families and increases health seeking behavior in the community.
Nakekela Christian Community Centre Association is seeking for a qualified and experienced Medical Doctor.
REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Three years’ clinical experience as a Medical Doctor towards specialization with focus on HIV and TB/Cancer
- Recent Clinical experience of at least six months within the last 24 months
- Strong team player
- Self-driven with a solution -oriented approach
- Flexible and able to manage stress
- Ability to train others
Candidates may directly walk-in to bring their CV’s with their relevant documents attached or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due date to receive CV’s is on 26 FEBRUARY 2021
Dorcas Mathibela (General Manger)
Nakekela Christian Community Centre Association