Full time Enrolled/Staff Nurse
Nakekela will receive applications for this post until Friday 20 April, 2018. Applicants may apply with their CV, any relevant certificates and a copy of their ID, in person to Nakekela Centre or by email. See full address above.
- The applicant must be able to adhere to the Christian values of the organisation and have the love to serve others.
- Provide training and counseling that strengthens families, patients and staff and increases Godly living and health seeking behavior in the community
- Provide health trainings for community stakeholders
- The applicant must have good communication skills
The scope of practice of the Enrolled Nurse shall entail the following acts or procedures, which may be performed by scientifically based physical, chemical, psychological, social, educational and technological means applicable to health care practice:
Purpose: To lighten the burden that has been created by the AIDS-pandemic by providing palliative and where possible curative care to terminal and seriously ill patients in a holistic manner that address the whole person including their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
Scope: The facility holds 20 patient and approximately 32 staff members.
- Education should consist of Matric Certificate – (Grade 12) with appropriate Technical-Professional (Certification / Licensing / Registration). Registered with S.A.N.C. (South African Nursing Council) as an enrolled Nurse.
- Knowledge of legislation relative to the health Care Service and Policies of the Department of Health.
- Quality patient care and experience with HIV treatment
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving records
If interested and have necessary qualifications please provide this to Nakekela reception or email to:
email@example.com before the 20th of April 2018